Zesty Orange Enzyme Peel
We have created a harmonious blend of active ingredients to deliver optimum corrective and regenerative actions.
Zesty Orange Enzyme Peel comes in two accelerated strengths – 10% and 20%. The higher the percentage the lower its pH balance and the shorter the time required for the peel.
Using natural ingredients and the scientifically proven elements of clinical technology to rejuvenate skin will ensure your clients keep returning again and again.
Why choose Zesty Orange Enzyme Kit?
Because it is the newest anti-ageing Zesty Orange Peel with D-Limonene (A Vitamin C Chiral compound formed in citrus fruits that give the lemon-orange fragrance) from the Sunshine state. Juicy and sweet, the orange is renowned for its Vitamin C fiber, folate (natural Vitamin B9), potassium, Vitamin A and Vitamin B1.
Zesty Orange Enzyme Peel Kit
Great for discoloured, photo-damaged, wrinkle-prone and thickened skins. Vital Steps for the ultimate result include the use of the following:
- Zesty Orange Exfoliating Scrub
- Rosaderm Foaming Cleanser
- Zesty Orange Enzyme 10%
- Zesty Orange Enzyme 20%
- Zesty Orange Nutritional Solution
- Zesty Cellular Repair Serum
- Anti-Radical Masque
- Zesty Orange Hydrating Crème
THE BENEFITS OF ZESTY ORANGE ENZYME PEEL
When you incorporate other product lines while using our Zesty Orange Enzyme or our other Fruit Peels, these non-synergistic ingredients can bring about chemical reactions that interfere with the correct process of producing results you were looking for in the first place! You are responsible for your clients’ well-being and must bear the consequences of mixing product brands.
We have all enjoyed this very beneficial fruit, especially in the winter months for that extra protection against the cold and flu. Now you can offer a new peel which mostly contains orange zest and is loaded with D-Limonene, which studies have shown can reduce the risk of skin cancer and stunts the growth of various tumor cells if the zest is consumed with tea.
- Moisturizes and softens the skin
- It has significant absorption of UVA and UVB radiation (from 240 to 340nm)
- Contains many potent Antioxidants and free-radical scavengers
- Contains no irritant potential; hence suitable for allergy-prone skins
- Evens out discolouration and is gently clarifying
The University of Arizona says one tablespoon of zest per week is enough to make a significant difference! This is an excellent treatment for Skin Rejuvenation or preparatory treatments prior to RF or CO2 Fractional Laser to produce optimal results quickly.
- Anti-bacterial and Anti-microbial
- Improves the texture of the skin and helps fight the visible signs of ageing
- Renews skin cells with a short turnover of Collagen fibroblasts, which help to reduce lines & wrinkles
Zesty Enzyme Peel
100g, 10% or 20%
Cellular Repair Serum
Zesty Orange Enzyme Peel comes in two accelerated strengths, 10% and 20%. The higher the percentage the lower its pH balance and the shorter the time required for the peel. Stronger is not always better. Know your client’s skin type, skin tolerance and when in doubt, use the lower percentage first.