- This event has passed.
Clinical Skin Clear
The Clinical Skin Clear System works Non-Invasively using combined Radio and High Frequency technologies that are attracted to the fluids in the lesions and dries them out.
The Clinical Skin Clear System removes Minor Skin Irregularities Non-Invasively using combined Radio and High Frequency Technologies, as it is attracted to the Fluids in the Lesions and dries them out.
If needing training for large groups of 10+ please call us on 1800 628 999
Non-invasive Superficial Skin Lesion Removal Course
Small skin tags or blood spots disappear immediately and hyper-pigmented areas, such as liver or age spots, take only a few seconds to treat.
How does it work?
The technique is simple and effective, does not harm surrounding tissue and is tolerable to clients. Small skin tags or blood spots disappear immediately and hyper-pigmented areas, such as liver or age spots, take only a few seconds to treat.
There is minimal discomfort for some, but healing time is short, ranging from 2 to 4 days for skin tags, to a couple of weeks for larger skin abnormalities such as telangiectasia, fibromas, cholesterol deposits or pustules.
Clinical Skin Clear or Lamprobe Benefits
The renowned Clinical Skin Clear or Lamprobe has become exceptionally popular among Skin Care Practitioners – in countries around the world – for the same universal reasons:
- The Clinical Skin Clear treats common minor skin conditions, on the surface of the skin, that skin care practitioners see on a daily basis.
- The Clinical Skin Clear treats these superficial irregularities non-invasively and extremely rapidly (3-5 sec), without the need of anesthesia.
- The Clinical Skin Clear delivers instantaneous results, in one treatment only.
- The Clinical Skin Clear is a proven, unparalleled, and recurring revenue-generator for single-practicing practitioners, as well as larger established facilities.
- The Clinical Skin Clear uniquely assists modern, capable, and skilled skin care practitioners to do their work more effectively and with greater professional satisfaction.
- The Clinical Skin Clear enables professional skin care practitioners to successfully service increasing client demands regarding minor superficial, but perhaps personally bothersome, aesthetic-oriented skin conditions.