- PIP (Pulse In Pulse)
- Safety secured by the low voltages.
- Perfect square pulse performance
- User friendly interface
- Instant high peak power
- Very light pigment
- Hair removal
- PIH treatment
- Vascular lesion
Dramatic Toning Efficiency
PIP (Pulse in Pulse) Technology
PIP divides a pulse to several pulses. It delivers same energy in relatively short time with high peak power and it provides with less epidermal damage and pain-free treatment.
Ideal Square Pulse
Consistently delivers precise energy with right results produced from high quality IGBT and optimally designed flash lamp and cavity.
Stable fluence from larger capacitors at high-speed repetitive shots provides coherent and safe operation. It maximize results with built-in calibration that ensures precise energy delivery.
- Pigmented Lesions
- Vascular Lesions
- Permanent Hair Reduction
- Spectrum 560 ~ 950nm
- Handpiece AR / PIP TONING (2 Handpieces)
- Professional Filters
- 560nm (Standard Built-In)
- 585nm Specially Designed for Small Legion
- 430nm Optional
- Energy Density (Fluence) Max 26.5J/cm2
- Pulse Duration Max 25ms (Different Standard to Others)
- Pulse Delay Max 60ms
- Pulse Characteristic Multiple-Sequential Pulsing
- Repetition Rate Up to 1 Hz
- Spot Sizes 13mm x 40mm
- 11mm x 12mm (585nm Filter Specially Designed for Small Legion)
- Cooling Continuous Contact Cooling