An advanced Long-Pulsed Nd:YAG laser platform including a unique and fully-independent continuous contact cooling mechanism.
- Effective for all skin types with very stable and reliable outputs providing safer treatments for all skin conditions
- Easy User Interface for quick simple operation
- Outstanding clinical outcomes with little to no downtime
- Contact Cooling built into handpiece
Nd:YAG 1064nm Wavelength Long & Short Pulses
The 1064nm long and short pulsed wavelengths have been a long standing favourite for the simple fact that it can provide safe treatment results for Acne, Hair Removal and Vascular Lesions on all Skin Types.
Nd:YAG 1320nm Wavelength
An additional bonus of the Clinical Nd:YAG platform is the inclusion of the 1320nm wavelength. Due to its high absorption in water, the 1320nm wavelength penetrates deeply into the dermis and works in the reticular dermis where most photo-damage exists. The increased residual thermal heating delivered in the dermis produces collagen shrinkage that clinically tightens the skin and increases collagen remodelling.
It consequently enhances the applications of the system to treat face, neck and body areas for:
- Fine Wrinkles
- Enlarged Pores
- Acne and Acne Scars
- Keloid and Surgical Scars
- Smoothness and Skin Lifting
- Skin Rejuvenation and Tightening
- Collagen Remodelling