Needling Pen ParaMed
Clinical Micro Needling System For Professional Use.
Quicker, Easier, Less Pain, No Scratching. This Medical model has been specially designed to assist with better penetration of skincare serums into the dermal layers of the skin. Advanced vertical skin needling promotes scar-free healing and the deposition of normal woven collagen, similar to fractional laser treatments but without the side effects and downtime. It is also more effective than most microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
A Professional’s Fractional Needling Therapy System, Medical Micro Needling System works with Stretch Marks, Acne Scar Removal, Pigment Stabilisation, Wrinkles, Cellulite, Skin Texture, Scars, Large Pores. Paramedical Needling System is so advanced that it is suitable and safe to use in delicate and hard to reach areas.
For Intense Hydration and Strengthening
For best results, it’s important to keep your skin hydrated and protected from the sun or harsh environment to make it healthy and strong. We recommend a EGF/DNA concentrate to be used with a Zesty Cellular Repair with Stem Cells under a Depigmentation day crème or Rejuvenation Night Crème proven to improve the texture and even tone when used daily over a period of 90 days. If you are likely to be exposed to the sun, make sure you wear appropriate sunscreen.
The Clinical Micro Needling advanced vertical skin needling technology uses multiple needles to vertically pierce the skin with an automatic vibrating function. When moved across the skin’s surface it stimulates natural collagen reproduction, whilst allowing fine channels to be created in the skin.
To Recover and Protect
It’s unlikely you will have any side effects after your treatment; however, if you do experience redness or sensitive skin it is recommended you use Clinical Post-Treatment Recovery Foundation which is available in several shades to suit different skin types. This breathable, water-resistant foundation lets your skin breathe and rejuvenate while providing UV protection and camouflage at the same time.
Advanced vertical skin needling promotes scar-free healing and the deposition of normal woven collagen, similar to fractional laser treatments but without the side effects and downtime. It is also more effective than most microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
- No known negative side-effects
- No risk of cross-contamination as the device only uses disposable needles
- Extremely high absorption of any type of liquid substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- Can be easily used on face, neck and body
- Perfect for hard-to-reach areas such as around the nose, lips, eyes
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during procedure
- Enhances Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments
- Can be used to boost the effects after a Medical Collagen Induction Therapy
- Can be used on clients who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing cannot reach.
- Stretch Marks
- Acne Scar removal
- Pigment Stabilisation
- Wrinkles & Fine lines
- Skin texture
- Skin Tightening & lifting
- Enlarged pores
- Infusion of skincare serums into the skin
Post Treatment Care
- Keep skin moist and continue application if required
- Do not wash treated area until next morning
- Apply EGF-DNA Concentrate (AM & PM) on a clean skin
- Apply Depigmentation Crème (AM) over EGF-DNA Recovery Serum
- Apply Vitamin A Crème with Retinaldehyde Advanced Repair Serum (PM)
- Use daily during the course of your Micro Needling Therapy treatments
- Use LED for 30 minutes weekly for quicker results
Professional’s Choice Of Fractional Needling Therapy System. For best results, it is important to keep the skin hydrated and protected from the sun and harsh environment to make it healthy and strong.
Before & After
Acne scars, Deep Dermal, Lines & Wrinkles, Melasma, Poikilodermas, Product Penetration, Rejuvenation & Tightening, Sun Damaged Skin