What is HIFU?
The latest in Non-Invasive procedures can now be accomplished using Ultrasound. The Clinical HIFU is a High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System for non-invasive Facial and Body Lifting procedures. This is done by producing focal thermal coagulation points (TCPs) at the superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS), or in the deep dermis & subcutaneous adipose tissue. The Clinical HIFU is a non-surgical ultrasound lifting system for treating lax areas of face and body, without causing any superficial damage or downtime.
Why Ultrasound is the new WOW!
- The only non-invasive procedure that lifts skin on the face and neck
- Bridges the gap between injectables and surgery
- A quick 30-60 minute procedure with NO downtime
- Skin colour-independent; treatment with no pre/post-treatment care requirements to worry about
- Adaptable treatment based on skin and area assessment
- Noticeable results that improve over 90-180 days and may last several months depending on your age and lifestyle
- Works in synergy with other popular aesthetic therapies
- No chemicals or needles
Now Sound Waves Can Transform Your Face, Brow & Body!
Shallow Areas of the Face
The Clinical HIFU technology induces wrinkle improvement by creating superficial dermal neocollagensis in collagen-rich dermis layer at 1.5mm in depth for shallow areas of the Face.
Lax Jawline & Double Chin
The deep dermis at 3.0mm depth from skin surface the SMAS layer has fibrous septa. The Clinical Microson technology is able to promote collagen regeneration and facial lifting by producing TCPs in the deeper dermis.
Lax Neck, Folds & Muscle Tissue
The SMAS layer is an area of musculature of the face that exists at 4.5mm depth from the skin’s surface. The SMAS layer is composed of collagen and elastin fibres and plays the role of delivering muscle contractions to the skin’s surface. The Clinical HIFU technology enables non-surgical face lifting also in the deep SMAS layers.
Deep single depth for body
Heating of the fat layer induces reduction of the fat layer through the coagulation or necrosis of adipocytes at over 60 degrees. This efficiently reduces the fat layer when the 13mm cartridge is applied on body areas over 13mm in depth, such as the abdomen or inner thigh areas for overall tightening and shrinkage.
Without damaging the skin’s surface, the Clinical Microson delivers intense ultrasound energy to the muscle fascia in order to tighten the sagging muscle tissue. It is a target area that guarantees instant lifting. The body areas can also be treated as the transducer focuses thermal coagulation points to destroy fat cells and helps slim, trim and tighten the desired fatty or lax areas. The Clinical Microson is a non-invasive and non-surgical device that offers safe, effective and long-term treatment results.
- Skin tightening for skin laxity for all ages
- Lax neck, jowls, double chins, eyebrows and face lifting
- Reducing wrinkles around the eyes or forehead
- Size reduction and waist tightening after weight loss or post-baby tums
- Lifting, tightening and rejuvenating sagging skin on arms, breasts or inner thighs
Treatment typically takes from 30 – 60 minutes depending on the areas targeted and can therefore be done even during your lunch break. This therapy enables clinical operators to consult with client’s needs and then treat the deepest support layers in the SMAS area – usually only addressed in plastic and cosmetic surgery but without the need to cut or disturb the surface of the skin. Unlike lasers and radio frequency, which penetrate the skin from the outside-in, the HIFU Therapy bypasses the surface of the skin delivering focused ultrasound energy at depths of up to 4.5mm – the same planes targeted by a modern surgical facelift. It doesn’t require the use of chemicals or injections and there is no downtime as patients are able to return to normal activities right away.