Clinical Skin Clear
The Clinical Skin Clear System works Non-Invasively using combined Radio and High Frequency technologies that are attracted to the fluids in the lesions and dries them out.
The Clinical Skin Clear System removes Minor Skin Irregularities Non-Invasively using combined Radio and High Frequency Technologies, as it is attracted to the Fluids in the Lesions and dries them out.
Small skin tags or blood spots disappear immediately and hyper-pigmented areas, such as liver or age spots, take only a few seconds to treat.
Why choose the Clinical Skin Clear System?
Minimal discomfort and short healing time, ranging from 2 to 4 days for skin tags, to a couple of weeks for larger skin abnormalities such as telangiectasia, fibromas, cholesterol deposits or pustules.
The technique is simple and effective, does not harm surrounding tissue and is tolerable to clients. Small skin tags or blood spots disappear immediately and hyper-pigmented areas, such as liver or age spots, take only a few seconds to treat.
There is minimal discomfort for some, but healing time is short, ranging from 2 to 4 days for skin tags, to a couple of weeks for larger skin abnormalities such as telangiectasia, fibromas, cholesterol deposits or pustules.
- Broken Capillaries
- Skin Tags
- Spider Naevi
- Cholesterol Deposits
- Milia and Angiomas
- Acne (Dries up Pimples and Pustules) for SGA Treatment
- Fibroma Simplex
- Clogged Pores
- Age Spots
- Plus Many Others
Clinical Skin Clear or Lamprobe Benefits
The renowned Clinical Skin Clear or Lamprobe has become exceptionally popular among Skin Care Practitioners – in countries around the world – for the same universal reasons:
Rapid Treatment with Instantaneous Results
The Clinical Skin Clear or Lamprobe 4000 is a unique instrument for the effective treatment of a wide range of common minor skin irregularities.
Clinical Skin Clear treatments are exceptionally quick (3-5 seconds), with instantaneous results. One treatment only is required.
Skin conditions effectively treated by the Clinical Skin Clear include: telangiectasia, milia, cholesterol deposits, clogged pores, cherry angiomas, spider naevi, skin tags, fibromas, pimples and acne.
Non-invasive with Minimum Discomfort
The astounding Clinical Skin Clear or Lamprobe, developed by Hubert Lam, uses radio, high frequency technology to treat minor skin abnormalities, without penetrating the skin’s surface.
The discomfort level experienced by the client is tolerable, with the sensation produced feeling much like a tight pinch to the skin. No anesthesia is required.
Your Clients will love Clinical Skin Clear
For over 10 years, the Clinical Skin Clear has continued to develop an incredibly enthusiastic, fervently loyal, and exceptionally dedicated user base.
These skilled, professional skin care practitioners use the Lamprobe on a regular basis to notably improve both the span and quality of services they offer, while at the same time increasing the revenue they earn.
- The Clinical Skin Clear treats common minor skin conditions, on the surface of the skin, that skin care practitioners see on a daily basis
- The Clinical Skin Clear treats these superficial irregularities non-invasively and extremely rapidly (3-5 sec), without the need of anesthesia
- The Clinical Skin Clear delivers instantaneous results, in one treatment only
- The Clinical Skin Clear is a proven, unparalleled, and recurring revenue-generator for single-practicing practitioners, as well as larger established facilities
- The Clinical Skin Clear uniquely assists modern, capable, and skilled skin care practitioners to do their work more effectively and with greater professional satisfaction
- The Clinical Skin Clear enables professional skin care practitioners to successfully service increasing client demands regarding minor superficial, but perhaps personally bothersome, esthetic-oriented skin conditions
Value-Added, Revenue-Enhancing Service
The Clinical Skin Clear or Lamprobe services are generally offered by practitioners as a facultative, add-on service during standard skin care treatments or as a stand-alone service.
As an add-on service, practitioners particularly appreciate that Lamprobe treatments are so rapid that they generally do not lengthen the duration of a client’s regular treatment session.
‘I Love my Clinical Skin Clear!’ is a phrase we hear on a daily basis. Skilled, professional skin care practitioners use the Skin Clear System on a regular basis to notably improve both the span and quality of services they offer, while at the same time increasing the revenue they earn. We invite you to join their ranks.
Before & After